[OpenSIPS-Users] New OpenXCAP release 1.1.1 (and collateral software )

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Tue Aug 4 18:14:06 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 04 August 2009, Thiago Rondon wrote:

> When I update the software (and config.ini too) :
>
> Starting OpenXCAP server:

openxcap/usr/lib/pymodules/python2.5/application/configuration/__init__.py:52:
> DeprecationWarning: read_settings is deprecated in favor of using
> ConfigSection.read and will be removed in 1.2.0.
>   warn("read_settings is deprecated in favor of using ConfigSection.read
> and will be removed in 1.2.0.", DeprecationWarning)

It appears you upgraded python-application, but you're still running an old
openxcap. Try running:

openxcap --version
which openxcap

to figure out what's going on. Also try to run it on the console see if you
see the same message: sudo openxcap --no-fork

Otherwise the warning is harmless. It only means that the version of openxcap
you're running was not upgraded to use the new API in python-application, but
it's working fine nonetheless.

--
Dan