[OpenSIPS-Users] Contact header

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Tue Aug 4 09:20:15 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 04 August 2009 03:44:33 Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
> Hi Michel,
>
> You can not change the IP in the contact without breaking the routing of
> the sequential requests. It might be possible by using dialog support
> for these calls and to store the contact into the dialog and to restore
> it later....but it is a manual work.
>
> Soon, a topology hiding module will be available for such purposes.

I wonder why people want to do such strange things ... no matter ..

Also, a "topology hidding module" ? ... for what?, I think that such kind
of "features" are very useless, IMHO.

If people want to hide it's topology, better to use a B2BUA and not a proxy.

--
Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual