[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips-cp CDR correlation

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Thu Apr 30 18:09:19 CEST 2009

On Thursday 30 April 2009, Iñaki Baz Castillo wrote:
> 2009/4/30 Dan Pascu <dan at ag-projects.com>:
> > Continuing to debate this in pointless. I already showed you that a
> > solution based on a media relay can be made as cheap as the B2BUA
based
> > solution that you promote, while being much more accurate.
>
> 1 media-proxy   =>      100 RTP sessions (100 calls)
> X media-proxy   =>     2000 RTP sessions (2000 calls)
>
> so X is 20  =>   20 servers (cheap?)

With 20 media relays I expect to drive 60000+ simultaneous sessions. Why
do you estimate you need that many, when I can drive thousands of sessions
with a single machine and max out the network bandwidth much sooner than
maxing out the CPU of that machine?

Man, I'm tired of this discussion...

--
Dan