[OpenSIPS-Users] opensips-cp CDR correlation

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Wed Apr 29 15:57:46 CEST 2009

I think (even if I do not like it) it is....more or less the media flow
is the only continuously flowing traffic that may indicate if a call is
still going through or not. Signalling traffic is sporadic and
non-continuous, so not good for testing the state of the call.

Not only it is accurate, but also you can avoid cheating (with fake BYEs
or whatever), because you may bill the RTP session duration and not the
SIP session duration ;).