[OpenSIPS-Users] DRouting Sample Config

Tim Donahue tdonahue at vonsystems.com
Tue Apr 28 20:00:15 CEST 2009

Hi all,

I have been using OpenSER for a couple years now for routing our DIDs
from our carriers to the proper customer trunk on our SBC.  We have been
using a static configuration with a routing entry for each number DID
number we have.  As you can imagine, even with scripts building the
openser.cfg, this has become a little cumbersome.

We are looking at replacing the OpenSER servers with something that is
database driven, and the drouting module looks like it is probably the
best fit between the LCR, carrierroute and drouting modules.
Unfortunately the documentation is quite thin and I have not been able
to get a working config at this point.

Does anyone have a config they would be willing to share with a couple
example DB entries as an example for how to configure the drouting module?

Tim