[OpenSIPS-Users] dispatcher / TM

Uwe Kastens kiste at kiste.org
Mon Apr 27 12:01:45 CEST 2009

Hello,

I am handling in and outbound calls with a different setup for
loadbalancing and failover.

1) Inbound calls to UA:
softswitch >LB> asterisk1 to asteriskn => opensips => opensips => UA

2) Outbound
UA => opensips => opensips =dispatcher> asterisk => softswitch

The handling for the outbound calls is working as expected.

The handling of the inbound traffic fails, if the call arrives from an
other asterisk, that would be choosen by the dispatcher list.

I think this might happen because the reqeuest could not be matched with
the TM module. The only thing that might work is to use
preset_record_route an set the IP of the asterisk server, which delivers
the incoming call.

Anything that could help me beside that? Maybe dialog?

BR

Uwe

--

kiste lat: 54.322684, lon: 10.13586