[OpenSIPS-Users] Various newbie questions

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Sun Apr 26 17:06:23 CEST 2009

El Domingo, 26 de Abril de 2009, Yehavi Bourvine escribió:

> What I am asking here is how to do this with OpenSIPS. I've described how I
> do it with Asterisk and now I want to move this functionality into
> OpenSIPS.

I've tryed presence_dialoginfo and pua_dialoginfo in OpenSIPS, but it didn't
seem to me reliable. I recommend using BLF with Asterisk (OpenSIPS routes
SUBSCRIBE "Event: dialog" to Asterisk and you configure the "hints" in
Asterisk). Asterisk BLF's is really a hack (it is a really limited and sad
implementation ofRFC 4235, but it could be enough if the phone supports it).
AFAIK Linksys and Aatra implement Asterisk BLF.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo <ibc at aliax.net>