[OpenSIPS-Users] Dictionary Problem

ASHWINI NAIDU ashwini.naidu at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 06:10:43 CEST 2009

hi bay2x1,

   You can get the dictionary. opensips in CDRToolof if u have installed
opensips then u can get dictionary.opensips in /etc/opensips of which ever
path you have installed the opensips.

*In .~/freeradius/    You need to copy dictionary.opensips*. Then edit the
dictionary file in freeradius and place this line

*$INCLUDE path_of_FreeRadius/dictionary.opensips*     just below the
$Include

Place the *dictionary.radius *in raidusclient-ng2. Edit the dictionary of
radiusclient-ng2 add the following line at the end of the file
*

On Wed, Apr 22, 2009 at 7:39 AM, bay2x1 <rod at racequeen.ph> wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I am a bit confuse on where to put the dictionaries.  I have installed
> freeradius and I am using radiusclient-ng for my client.  And I think I
> messed up all my dictionary copies where can I obtain copy.

Thanking You,
Ashwini BR Naidu