[OpenSIPS-Users] PUA_DIALOGINFO not working...

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 13:49:30 CEST 2009

Hello Iñaki,

I am not using the domains module and have all the local names registered
under alias clause...
I've tried cleanning every tables and restarting everything, and here are
the results from two phones (one is Polycom, the other is Snom):

   - SNOM: Subscribes correctly and works correctly. However, our users
   don't like this phoen so I have only one...
   - Polycom: Fails to subscribe because of missing fields. Are Polycoms
   supported with this module?

                          Thanks, __Yehavi: