[OpenSIPS-Users] PUA_DIALOGINFO not working...

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 11:21:47 CEST 2009

Hello,

  I need the BLF feature and waited eagerly for version 1.5 to come out... I
am running now version 1.5.1 with the sample configuration file from
http://opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.PuaDialoinfoConfig; however, it
doesn't work at all (the BLF)... I see that the phone subscribes to the
events of the given extension, but no NOTIFY is generated when a call is
received by this extension.

How to trace/debug it?

On the same issue: The configuration uses OpenSIPS as the presence server
with no additional software. Is this OK?

                                       Thanks! __Yehavi: