[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS does not reuse existing TLS-connections on outbound requests

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Apr 16 10:38:22 CEST 2009

Hi Franz,

OpenSIPS do reuses the TCP connections, but there are some conditions
for this to happen - when something needs to be sent out via TCP, first
i s checked if there is  an already existing connection  to the source
IP and  port. If so, it will be reused.

So, you say that the the clients do register via TCP (and the
connections are up) via C1 and C2. Now one of the clients tries to call
the other one, so the call is sent out (let;s say) via C1 to opensips
and opensips is failing to deliver the call via C2 to the second client,
right?