[OpenSIPS-Users] 180 w/ SDP -> 183

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Apr 14 18:41:10 CEST 2009

No.  Some of my outbound PSTN carriers' gateways are.  In this case, the UAC
(say, a Polycom handset) sends a call to Asterisk, who sends the call to
Opensips for least-cost routing, who decides on a carrier to send it to.
When the 180 with SDP makes it back to Asterisk, it gets sent first as an
180 and then a 183 with SDP.

It's not a big issue.  This was one of those things where if it were quick
to fix it in Opensips, then excellent.  If not, nothing lost.

- Jeff