[OpenSIPS-Users] About the branche pseudovariables

Ricardo Martins rpoppi77 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 14:41:58 CEST 2009

Hi Bogdan!

I realy missed that that $br was about uri. Now I got. The reason I want
to isolate the branch param of via header is to help me to agregate all
the failed branches of a failed/sucessfull INVITE transaction. All those
branches will be tried in sequence for a "n" number of times before
getting a sucessfull answer or failing at all.

Maybe I can do this with call-id and cseq, am I right?

Regards,

Ricardo.