[OpenSIPS-Users] New MediaProxy release 2.3.3

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Wed Apr 8 16:54:31 CEST 2009

Hello,

I attempted an upgrade from 2.3.2, recompiling from source.  Everything
seemed to build and install okay.  But, when running media-dispatcher on
2.3.3, I receive the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/bin/media-dispatcher", line 32, in ?
    log.level.current = config_file.get_option("Dispatcher", 'log_level',
default=log.level.DEBUG, type=datatypes.LogLevel)
AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'level'

I reinstalled 2.3.2 and the error went away.

- Jeff