[OpenSIPS-Users] Simple DRouting Questions

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Apr 7 16:30:57 CEST 2009

Hi Brett,

Brett Nemeroff wrote:
> All,
> Since migrating from 1.4 to 1.5, I'm also moving to use the highly
> recommended dRouting module. I have some questions:
> 1. It's unclear to me if you specify a dr_gateway.id
> <http://dr_gateway.id> or a dr_gw_lists.id <http://dr_gw_lists.id> for
> the dr_rules.gwlist field. It appears to be pointed to dr_gateway.id
> <http://dr_gateway.id>.. I'm not sure how to make it use a list (an
> early post suggests a '#' before the list number, but this doesn't
> appear in the docs from what I can see with my blury eyes
when defining a rule, in the dr_rules.gwlist you can specify:
(1) a list of dr_gateway.id

(2) a single dr_gw_lists.id (with #)

the options (2) was added to make provisioning easier when you have
large number of rules with the same list of GWs..

> 2. I don't see anyway to dump the store routes from memory via fifo.
> Am I missing something?
there is none...any specific use for it? the data is loaded from DB and
it is not changed in memory at all.....

> 3. Is there any way to load like 4 avps at once from the attrs field?
only one per GW - if you have multiple pieces of data there, do a list
and use transformation to split the string.