[OpenSIPS-Users] Changes in ACC Modules for 1.5?

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Apr 6 14:43:06 CEST 2009

Hi Brett,

I just tried to reproduce what you described - I have a simple setup
(based on the script) I tried the following configurations:

1) missed_call flag set in the request_route only -> log record generated
2) missed_call flag set in failure_route only -> log record generated
3) missed_call not set at all -> no record.

The scenario was calling to an inexiting server, so an internal 48 was
generated. The failure_route() was doing only setflag(missed_call).