[OpenSIPS-Users] mysql problem on 1.5

Brett Nemeroff brett at nemeroff.com
Fri Apr 3 21:23:22 CEST 2009

Hi All,So I'm doing some load testing with sipp on my opensips 1.5 system. I
just checked out (like 2 hours ago, the 1.5 branch from SVN).  Everything
works just fine, until I run some rating scripts on my database (perl
scripts accessing the mysql db directly). While my scripts are running, I
see the UAS in sipp retransmitting the 200 OKs and the following gets
printed to the syslog:
http://www.pastebin.ca/1381169

As soon as my perl script is done, the 200OKs stop retransmitting...
My PERL script isn't doing anything terribly unusual, however, it is
performing the queries inside of a transaction, including a "SELECT/DELETE *
FROM acc WHERE " kind of clause.

Any ideas as to what is causing this? I'm afraid I may be losing call
records..

-Brett