[OpenSIPS-Users] Dialog creation problem

ASHWINI NAIDU ashwini.naidu at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 08:04:29 CEST 2009

hi all,
   I have installed opensips-1.5 with cdrtool-6.7.5 and call controller
working with it. when a prepaid call is made the real time call cut-off
doesn't happen when the balance tends to nil or low. i get the following
warning on opensips

*WARNING:call_control:postprocess_request: dialog to trace controlled call
was not created. discarding callcontrol.*

The following errors w.r.t call controller

*Mar 30 15:01:08 debian call-control[6468]: error: failed to end dialog:
OpenSIPS command did timeout
Mar 30 15:02:13 debian call-control[6468]: error: failed to end dialog:
:dlg_end_dlg:*

can any one help me out with this problem. How i can create a dialog.
--
Thanking You,
Ashwini BR Naidu