[OpenSIPS-Users] SUBSCRIBE message with a private header

Anca Vamanu anca at voice-system.ro
Thu Sep 25 13:22:06 CEST 2008

Hi,

I don't think this can be done from the script now if you use one
machine for the main proxy and presence server. If you use separate
machines, you can do record_route on the main proxy for Subscribe and
for the Notifies that will pass through the main proxy do:
append_hf("Header-private: value\r\n");
before t_relay-ing it to the destination.

I am thinking about adding a feature in presence module to take as a
parameter of handle_subscribe function a string to be added as extra
header for Notifies being sent out.

Thanks and regards,
Anca Vamanu