[OpenSIPS-Users] Question about auth_db

Juan Backson juanbackson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 03:04:40 CEST 2008

Hi,

I am maintaining an application DB and an Opensips DB.  For the Opensips DB,
I would like to move the subscribers table to my app DB so that I don't need
to maintain two sip_user_name in two different places.  It is do-able?  Can
I just move that one table to my app DB or I also need the rest of the
Opensips tables moved as well?

Also, is it possible to tell Opensips to check auth against the table I am
defining instead of the subscriber table?

Could anyone have done that give me some suggestion on how to do it?

Thanks,
JB