[OpenSIPS-Users] question about "403 Spoofed From-URI Detected"

Hongtian hongtian at myvoipapp.com
Sun Sep 14 02:38:58 CEST 2008

Hi All,

I used Xlites connect to a openser(1.1.0-notls(i386/linux)) and establish connection between xlites.

But when I click Xlite 'HOLD' and Xlite sent reINVITE to this openser, it always returned '403 Spoofed From-URI Detected'.

What's wrong with the reINVITE message? I used WireShark to capture the SIP messages and attach it in the mail. Could you please have a look and find the reason? Thanks.

Regards
Hongtian