[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs connection with SIP providers

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Wed Sep 3 18:32:58 CEST 2008

El Wednesday 03 September 2008 16:31:59 Gonzalo Gonzalez escribió:
> I am a beginner and I have opensips installed and can register users and
> make calls between them. I have a few questions:
>
> 1- How can I connect opensips with sip providers?

Basically doing a t_relay pointing o the provider address.

> 2- Can I have incoming DID's to opensips and forward it to a registered
> user?

Of course. Take a look to "lookup" and "enum" functions.

> I will appreciate if your guys point me to the right documentation.

Sincerelly, I recommend you to read A LOT about SIP protocol and OpenSIPS
usage (there is a wiki with good documentation) and also the modules doc.
OpenSIPS is not easy, you need to dedicate time to it ;)

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es