[OpenSIPS-Users] error when initilazing "uac.so"

Alex R.S.M alex_rsm at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 14:24:04 CET 2008

Hi,

I added 'uac.so' module to be able to use 'uac_replace_from'but got the following error. I tried to initialized the module params Icould think of. I am wondering what I am missing .

: INFO:avpops:avpops_init: initializing...
: INFO:uac:mod_init: initializing...
: ERROR:uac:mod_init:'append_fromtag' RR param is not enabled! - required by AUTO restoremode
: ERROR:core:init_mod: failed to initialize module uac
: ERROR:core:main: error while initializing modules

Thanks,
Alex