[OpenSIPS-Users] Using pseudo variables everywhere

Kristian Kielhofner kkielhofner at star2star.com
Mon Oct 27 20:50:03 CET 2008

Hello everyone,

  Something I've always wondered - why is the use of pseudo variables
so inconsistent?

  Recently I needed to be able to call load_gws() with an AVP/pseudo variable:

load_gws($avp(i:45))

  Of course this is not allowed even though that is the most elegant
solution in my scenario.

  I don't have any other specific examples but I have noticed this
several times before.  Whether it's the core OpenSIPS script, a
module, etc the use of pseudo variables seems to be inconsistent.
What's up with that?

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://blog.krisk.org