[OpenSIPS-Users] Problems with CDRTool installation!

Nuno Marques yangsengopenser at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 22:45:15 CEST 2008

Finally i've discovered the problem with CDRTool and successfully put it
working (problems in the global.inc configuration).
Thanks to all who helped me.
Now i have a problem inside CDRTool  - when i choose the menu sessions it
gives me this error:

OpenSER (MediaProxy 2.x)Error connecting to 10.0.0.1:25061: Connection timed
out (110)

The problem is that i'm not using Mediaproxy 2.x, i'm using mediaproxy
1.9.1.
Can anyone tell me if the CDRTool 6.6.10 is compatible with mediaproxy
1.9.x.
If it is compatible with 1.9.x how can i change the configuration so that
CDRT can connect to mediaproxy?

Thanks in advance.

BR,

Nuno