[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSER 1.3.2 + Mediaproxy 1.9.2 + Asterisk 1.4 + CDRTool with FreeRadius

Nuno Marques yangsengopenser at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 20:26:01 CEST 2008

Hi to all,

   I need to implement a simple prototype of a Voip system with OpenSER
1.3.2 + Mediaproxy (for NAT traversal) + Asterisk 1.4 (for interconnection
with PSTN) + CDRTool (for accounting) on a debian 4 etch operating system.
   I've already configured OpenSER + Mediaproxy + Asterisk with sucess. I'm
missing CDRTool.
   I have two questions, if some one can help me:
    1º which is the CDRTool version compatible with openser 1.3.2 and
mediaproxy 1.9.2. Can i use the latest (6.6.10 i supose)?
    2º I've read the install file for CDRTool but it is a little confusing
(maybe because i'm a newbie to all this). Can anyone show me some literature
(or tutorials) to accomplish this installation?

   Thanks in advance to all,

                               Nuno