[OpenSIPS-Users] TCP Mode Only

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Oct 16 18:58:44 CEST 2008

> AFAIK when using force_send_socket(tcp:...) the protocol is ignored when the
> proxy thinks that the request should be forwarded with udp.
>
> i think the only working workaround is to add transport=tcp to $du before
> t_relay()

Correct, the transport type is choosen based on RFC 3263 (Locating SIP
Servers). A request is just sent via TCP if the top Route (or the RURI
if there is no Route) has a ;transport=tcp parameter.

I already spent some time with it until I understood. Forcing a TCP
socket does nothing.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
<ibc at aliax.net>