[OpenSIPS-Users] [Fwd: Openser with Audiocodes]

Stefano Palleschi stefano.palleschi at okcom.it
Fri Oct 10 09:18:24 CEST 2008

Hi Bogdan,
thanks for your reply.

Yes, with Asterisk I use mediaproxy also, and when UA is behind nat the
rtp packets flow through Openser (obviously).
The only one difference between two scenarios is that when using
Asterisk the MGC there isn't.
With Asterisk I have only one server (Asterisk) that allow SIP signaling
and termination.
In Audiocodes scenario I have two servers interested, MGC for SIP
signaling and Audiocodes Mediant 3000 for termination.
In my openser.cfg I have only changed  the Asterisk IP address with the
MGC IP address in the rewritehostport() function.
Do I have to add anything else? ... I think not!

Regards,
Stefano.