[OpenSIPS-Users] [OpenSIPS-Devel] [RFD] dialog expire event in dialog module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Oct 9 15:15:34 CEST 2008

Hi Ovidiu,

To be honest I like also the idea of triggering a route when the timeout
happens, but the biggest problem is that all routes (and script
functions) are design to receive as parameter a SIP message - actually
the whole script is design to be triggered by messages.
In our case, there is no message.. (not even a transaction)....so, it is
really difficult to plug there a route for this event........

Maybe we can do sending (internally) the BYE mandatory and use the
local_route() as timeout_route[] and allow to drop the BYE, etc....