[OpenSIPS-Users] port 5060

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Oct 9 10:39:42 CEST 2008

David,

But what is the problem of having opensips running on both ports - it
will serve both 5060 and 5090 and process the traffic received on both
ports.

About the redirect you do - as script it is ok, but note that except
INVITEs, many phones does not support redirect (like redirect for
REGISTER or other).