[OpenSIPS-Users] [NEW MODULE] Dynamic Routing
bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Oct 9 09:45:00 CEST 2008
Following the past discussion about the enhancing the routing
capabilities of OpenSIPS (see
new module was uploaded - Drouting (Dynamic Routing).
This module is similar to LCR (as basic functionality - routing based
on rules and GWs) , but has a different (scalable and performance - see
design and some enhancements.
- internal data organized as a search tree - very fast to search
through ( O(log(n)) instead of O(n) )
- unlimited number of rules and gateways (running on a production
setup with 200K rules and with no search penalties)
- rule matching may include time intervals and recurrence (when the
rule is valid)
- a rule may point to set of GWs to be used for (1) sequential
selection, (2) random selection , (3) weight selection
- inbound processing - prefix and strip for calls originated by the GWs
As said, this module is almost 3 years old and stable - it is what we use in our
Also, the module already has a nice web interface for provisioning (it
will released in the next weeks, along with an OpenSIPs Control Panel
A comprehensive documentation is available on site :
Any comments are welcome.
More information about the Users