[OpenSIPS-Users] How to send 200 OK for REGISTER without adding Tag in SIP-To-Header (To-Tag $tt)

Pai Peng sipaipv6 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 19:58:18 CEST 2008

Hi Bogdan,

the ";rport=5060" is already in the via header with or without
"force_rport();" in the route{}.

And after inserting "force_rport();" into the route, i got the same 200 OK
SIP message as before (without "received=").

btw, Can I change the transport=UDP to transport=udp in the Contact header?

Thank you very much for your reply.

Pai

here is the 200 OK from Opensips:

SIP/2.0 200 OK.
Via: SIP/2.0/UDP IP_1:5060;branch=z9hG4bKm4d4i5292jgbch2qvql0jgj;rport=5060.