[OpenSIPS-Users] dialog module Timeout and BYE

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Oct 6 12:23:21 CEST 2008

Hi K.,

Right now OpenSIPS is not doing anything when the dialog expires - there
are ongoing discussion about this - if BYE should be sent or not
automatically.

But what you observed is the correct implemented logic in OpenSIPS.

So, any input about what should be done at dialog expire time should be
usefull - I will open a separate thread on this topic.

Thanks and regards,
Bogdan