[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy cannot write request to opensips mi_datagram socket

Giuseppe Roberti jnod at jnod.org
Fri Nov 28 13:22:31 CET 2008

Dan Pascu wrote:
> On Friday 28 November 2008, Giuseppe Roberti wrote:
>> None of that, i have found the error.
>>
>> The dispatcher read the configuration parameter for opensips socket AS
>> IS, so i have to write the path without the apex.
>> Now that i have found this misconfiguration error i come with another
>> error. The setup is the same from my first email.
>> Here the log from dispatcher: http://rafb.net/p/j2U4YN96.html
>>
>> Thanks for helping.
>
> <quote>
> cannot write request to /tmp/opensips_socket: Transport endpoint is not
> connected
> </quote>
>
> That means that /tmp/opensips_socket exists, but none is listening on it.

Yes but i know that opensips mi_datagram works.
So maybe it can be a problem of mediaproxy.
I have created a link for /tmp/opensips_socket (/tmp/opensips.sock)
because it is used by opensipsctl when in UNIXSOCK mode.
See the log below.

root at maje:/tmp# ls -l opensips*
prw-rw---- 1 root root  0 2008-11-28 13:18 opensips_fifo
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 15 2008-11-28 13:17 opensips.sock -> opensips_socket
srw-rw-rw- 1 root root  0 2008-11-28 13:18 opensips_socket
root at maje:/tmp# CTLENGINE=UNIXSOCK opensipsctl unixsock which
get_statistics
reset_statistics
uptime
version