[OpenSIPS-Users] Fixing the Contact Header for NAT

Juan Backson juanbackson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 13:30:42 CET 2008

Hi,
Sorry for double posting for the same problem.  This second post was meant
to nail down on the exact issue for the first post.  I am very sorry for any
inconvenience caused.

Inaki,

In the 200OK received by the nated client, the Contact is :Contact: <
sip:1000 at 192.168.1.100:33756>
Opensips did not add the Record-Route even though I did specify
fix_nated_contact in on_reply_route.  Do you have any idea why that is the
case?

Thanks alot for all your help.

JB