[OpenSIPS-Users] limiting multiple registrations

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Nov 25 14:10:57 CET 2008

Hello,

When registrar's max_contacts is set to 1, it appears a UA must
deregister itself before it can register itself from another IP address.
Otherwise the registration is rejected and a log entry appears
indicating the maximum registrations has already been reached.  I'd like
to limit the maximum amount of registrations to 1, but I need any new
registration to supercede an existing one.  Is there a relatively easy
way to do this, or do I need to manually search the location table
before saving each new registration?

Thanks,
Jeff