[OpenSIPS-Users] Generate INFO application/dtmf-relay message

Giuseppe Roberti jnod at jnod.org
Mon Nov 24 19:56:00 CET 2008

Hi brett.

I really would be able to re-think what i have to do.
But the device is not on my control and i need to satisfy my customer.
However i don't need to speak with this device before the call is
started but immediately after the caller response.
And i can't do it from the caller.
When i have read about SIP INFO DTMF i have decided to try if it can
work for me, but its not so, because a sip proxy cant generate transaction.

The only think i can try now is to inject RTP.
I use mediaproxy for every call that come from those devices, so i see
two possibility.
The first, send RTP to media-relay caller address/port (and maybe i also
need to send it from ip/port of the caller, using raw socket) so it than
be relayed to the callee.
The second is to send directly to callee address/port audio rtp from
media-relay server, using the same address/port used by the relay for
this call audio stream, but if so i think i have to do it before the
port become used by conntrack, isnt it ?
Please send me any comment/suggestion.

Regards.

--
Giuseppe Roberti