[OpenSIPS-Users] Generate INFO application/dtmf-relay message

Giuseppe Roberti jnod at jnod.org
Tue Nov 18 05:44:43 CET 2008

I need only to send an INFO request that describe a DTMF tone, an INFO
application/dtmf-relay request. I dont need sipp nor any other media
software, thanks.
Take a look to http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/SIP+Info+DTMF for an
idea of what i want to do.
Its only a think that is relative to uac instead of proxy.
Maybe its better to talk about on other places.

Regards.

--
Giuseppe Roberti
<jnod at jnod.org>