[OpenSIPS-Users] Problem with force send socket.

Ola Karlsson skalle.karlsson at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 19:31:57 CET 2008

Hi List.

Have some problems with the force_send_socket function.

I have one Opensips 1.4 server with two physical interfaces and one alias
interface.

eth0    195.x.x.101/28
eth0:1 195.x.x.106/28

eth1:   10.x.x.x

The script looks something like this where I use the force_send_socket
function.

if(uri=~"sip:0009.*") {
                force_send_socket(udp:195.x.x.106:5060);
                strip(4);
                rewritehostport("195.x.x.102:5060");
                route(1);
}

In the end the Via field is set to 106 but NOT the source IP that stays .101
..

Am I doing something wrong with this function or is OpenSIPS giving me a
hard time?

/Ola