[OpenSIPS-Users] [Fwd: [Serdev] the sip router project]

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Mon Nov 10 18:54:23 CET 2008

Hi Stefan,

Wherever the code is (separate branch, in trunk,etc), the understanding
of the code is the same - there were cases where code was reverted from
trunk just because people where not able to understand that code (and
what the code is to provide).

Even if I do my design and it is 300% better, this is no guarantee
(based on past events) that the code will be accepted. Because, the tech
stuff was not relevant - the driven factors had nothing to do with the
tech aspects..That was the problem.

Do you thing I didn't evaluate all the possible options before making my
move? And anyhow, I do not foresee any later merge given the current
status ;) - al least not for OpenSIPS.