[OpenSIPS-Users] [Fwd: [Serdev] the sip router project]

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Thu Nov 6 13:10:33 CET 2008

On Thursday 06 November 2008, Jiri Kuthan wrote:
> I'm really sorry for you, what can I say.

Stop being condescending. I really do not appreciate this kind of
manipulative stance. If you really want to act like a leader and mediator
you should stop trying to make others feel guilty for their choice of not
buying what you're selling.

To make things clear: I do not believe a fork is necessarily a bad thing,
I do not feel bad about it and I do not look back with regrets, though I
cannot stop noticing that some people have lingering regrets, considering
the amount of emotional distress displayed in messages exchanged on the
subject, even now after so many years.

So, I'm pretty happy with what I do now and I'm not interested in this new
joint project, nor do I see it as any form of competition. As a result, I
do not feel any need to argue any points about it. From me, all the best
realizing what you set your mind to.

--
Dan