[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips is not running

J Santos jsantos5954 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 20:26:13 CET 2008

Thank you Wasin,

Yes I think your are right but I couldn't find where the problem is.

 I am pasting the opensips.cfg . If someone could kindly take a look I will
be grateful. I only have  replaced the db user name  so it won't be public
in the list.

I can successfully connect to the mysql db with the username and password.

Regards

Jair Santos

#
# $Id: opensips.cfg 4423 2008-06-27 10:25:01Z henningw $
#
# OpenSIPS basic configuration script
#     by Anca Vamanu <anca at voice-system.ro>
#
# Please refer to the Core CookBook at
http://www.opensips.org/dokuwiki/doku.php
# for a explanation of possible statements, functions and parameters.
#

####### Global Parameters #########

debug=3
log_stderror=no
log_facility=LOG_LOCAL0

fork=yes
children=4

/* uncomment the following lines to enable debugging */
#debug=6
#fork=no
#log_stderror=yes

/* uncomment the next line to disable TCP (default on) */
#disable_tcp=yes

/* uncomment the next line to enable the auto temporary blacklisting of
   not available destinations (default disabled) */
#disable_dns_blacklist=no

/* uncomment the next line to enable IPv6 lookup after IPv4 dns
   lookup failures (default disabled) */
#dns_try_ipv6=yes

/* uncomment the next line to disable the auto discovery of local aliases
   based on revers DNS on IPs (default on) */
#auto_aliases=no

/* uncomment the following lines to enable TLS support  (default off) */
#disable_tls = no
#listen = tls:your_IP:5061
#tls_verify_server = 1
#tls_verify_client = 1
#tls_require_client_certificate = 0
#tls_method = TLSv1
#tls_certificate = "//etc/opensips/tls/user/user-cert.pem"
#tls_private_key = "//etc/opensips/tls/user/user-privkey.pem"
#tls_ca_list = "//etc/opensips/tls/user/user-calist.pem"

port=5060

/* uncomment and configure the following line if you want opensips to
   bind on a specific interface/port/proto (default bind on all available)
*/
#listen=udp:192.168.1.2:5060

####### Modules Section ########

#set module path
mpath="//lib64/opensips/modules/"

/* uncomment next line for MySQL DB support */
loadmodule "db_mysql.so"
loadmodule "sl.so"
loadmodule "tm.so"
loadmodule "rr.so"
loadmodule "maxfwd.so"
loadmodule "usrloc.so"
loadmodule "registrar.so"
loadmodule "textops.so"
loadmodule "mi_fifo.so"
loadmodule "uri_db.so"
loadmodule "uri.so"
loadmodule "xlog.so"
loadmodule "acc.so"
/* uncomment next lines for MySQL based authentication support
   NOTE: a DB (like db_mysql) module must be also loaded */
loadmodule "auth.so"
loadmodule "auth_db.so"
/* uncomment next line for aliases support
   NOTE: a DB (like db_mysql) module must be also loaded */
#loadmodule "alias_db.so"
/* uncomment next line for multi-domain support
   NOTE: a DB (like db_mysql) module must be also loaded
   NOTE: be sure and enable multi-domain support in all used modules
         (see "multi-module params" section ) */
#loadmodule "domain.so"
/* uncomment the next two lines for presence server support
   NOTE: a DB (like db_mysql) module must be also loaded */
#loadmodule "presence.so"
#loadmodule "presence_xml.so"

# ----------------- setting module-specific parameters ---------------

# ----- mi_fifo params -----
modparam("mi_fifo", "fifo_name", "/tmp/opensips_fifo")

# ----- rr params -----
# add value to ;lr param to cope with most of the UAs
modparam("rr", "enable_full_lr", 1)
# do not append from tag to the RR (no need for this script)
modparam("rr", "append_fromtag", 0)

# ----- rr params -----
modparam("registrar", "method_filtering", 1)
/* uncomment the next line to disable parallel forking via location */
# modparam("registrar", "append_branches", 0)
/* uncomment the next line not to allow more than 10 contacts per AOR */
#modparam("registrar", "max_contacts", 10)

# ----- uri_db params -----
/* by default we disable the DB support in the module as we do not need it
   in this configuration */
modparam("uri_db", "use_uri_table", 0)
modparam("uri_db", "db_url", "")

# ----- acc params -----
/* what sepcial events should be accounted ? */
modparam("acc", "early_media", 1)
modparam("acc", "report_ack", 1)
modparam("acc", "report_cancels", 1)
/* by default ww do not adjust the direct of the sequential requests.
   if you enable this parameter, be sure the enable "append_fromtag"
   in "rr" module */
modparam("acc", "detect_direction", 0)
/* account triggers (flags) */
modparam("acc", "failed_transaction_flag", 3)
modparam("acc", "log_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "log_missed_flag", 2)
/* uncomment the following lines to enable DB accounting also */
modparam("acc", "db_flag", 1)
modparam("acc", "db_missed_flag", 2)

# ----- usrloc params -----
#modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   0)
/* uncomment the following lines if you want to enable DB persistency
   for location entries */
modparam("usrloc", "db_mode",   2)
modparam("usrloc", "db_url",
	"mysql://opensips:user@localhost/opensips")

# ----- auth_db params -----
/* uncomment the following lines if you want to enable the DB based
   authentication */
modparam("auth_db", "calculate_ha1", yes)
modparam("auth_db", "password_column", "password")
modparam("auth_db", "db_url",
	"mysql://opensips:user@localhost/opensips")
modparam("auth_db", "load_credentials", "")

# ----- alias_db params -----
/* uncomment the following lines if you want to enable the DB based
   aliases */
#modparam("alias_db", "db_url",
#	"mysql://opensips:user@localhost/opensips")

# ----- domain params -----
/* uncomment the following lines to enable multi-domain detection
   support */
#modparam("domain", "db_url",
#	"mysql://opensips:user@localhost/opensips")
#modparam("domain", "db_mode", 1)   # Use caching

# ----- multi-module params -----
/* uncomment the following line if you want to enable multi-domain support
   in the modules (dafault off) */
#modparam("alias_db|auth_db|usrloc|uri_db", "use_domain", 1)

# ----- presence params -----
/* uncomment the following lines if you want to enable presence */
#modparam("presence|presence_xml", "db_url",
#	"mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@localhost/opensips")
#modparam("presence_xml", "force_active", 1)
#modparam("presence", "server_address", "sip:192.168.1.2:5060")

####### Routing Logic ########

# main request routing logic

route{

	if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header("10")) {
		sl_send_reply("483","Too Many Hops");
		exit;
	}

	if (has_totag()) {
		# sequential request withing a dialog should
		# take the path determined by record-routing
		if (loose_route()) {
			if (is_method("BYE")) {
				setflag(1); # do accounting ...
				setflag(3); # ... even if the transaction
fails
			}
			route(1);
		} else {
			/* uncomment the following lines if you want to
enable presence */
			##if (is_method("SUBSCRIBE") && $rd ==
"your.server.ip.address") {
			##	# in-dialog subscribe requests
			##	route(2);
			##	exit;
			##}
			if ( is_method("ACK") ) {
				if ( t_check_trans() ) {
					# non loose-route, but stateful ACK;
must be an ACK after a 487 or e.g. 404 from upstream server
					t_relay();
					exit;
				} else {
					# ACK without matching transaction
... ignore and discard.\n");
					exit;
				}
			}
			sl_send_reply("404","Not here");
		}
		exit;
	}

	#initial requests

	# CANCEL processing
	if (is_method("CANCEL"))
	{
		if (t_check_trans())
			t_relay();
		exit;
	}

	t_check_trans();

	# authenticate if from local subscriber (uncomment to enable auth)
	if (!(method=="REGISTER") && from_uri==myself)
	{
		if (!proxy_authorize("", "subscriber")) {
			proxy_challenge("", "0");
			exit;
		}
		if (!check_from()) {
			sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden auth ID");
			exit;
		}

		consume_credentials();
		# caller authenticated
	}

	# record routing
	if (!is_method("REGISTER|MESSAGE"))
		record_route();

	# account only INVITEs
	if (is_method("INVITE")) {
		setflag(1); # do accounting
	}
	if (!uri==myself)
	/* replace with following line if multi-domain support is used */
	##if (!is_uri_host_local())
	{
		append_hf("P-hint: outbound\r\n");
		# if you have some interdomain connections via TLS
		##if($rd=="tls_domain1.net") {
		##	t_relay("tls:domain1.net");
		##	exit;
		##} else if($rd=="tls_domain2.net") {
		##	t_relay("tls:domain2.net");
		##	exit;
		##}
		route(1);
	}

	# requests for my domain

	/* uncomment this if you want to enable presence server
	   and comment the next 'if' block
	   NOTE: uncomment also the definition of route[2] from  below */
	##if( is_method("PUBLISH|SUBSCRIBE"))
	##		route(2);

	if (is_method("PUBLISH"))
	{
		sl_send_reply("503", "Service Unavailable");
		exit;
	}

	if (is_method("REGISTER"))
	{
		# authenticate the REGISTER requests (uncomment to enable
auth)
		if (!www_authorize("", "subscriber"))
		{
			www_challenge("", "0");
			exit;
		}
		##
		##if (!check_to())
		##{
		##	sl_send_reply("403","Forbidden auth ID");
		##	exit;
		##}

		if (!save("location"))
			sl_reply_error();

		exit;
	}

	if ($rU==NULL) {
		# request with no Username in RURI
		sl_send_reply("484","Address Incomplete");
		exit;
	}

	# apply DB based aliases (uncomment to enable)
	##alias_db_lookup("dbaliases");

	if (!lookup("location")) {
		switch ($retcode) {
			case -1:
			case -3:
				t_newtran();
				t_reply("404", "Not Found");
				exit;
			case -2:
				sl_send_reply("405", "Method Not Allowed");
				exit;
		}
	}

	# when routing via usrloc, log the missed calls also
	setflag(2);

	route(1);
}

route[1] {
	# for INVITEs enable some additional helper routes
	if (is_method("INVITE")) {
		t_on_branch("2");
		t_on_reply("2");
		t_on_failure("1");
	}

	if (!t_relay()) {
		sl_reply_error();
	};
	exit;
}

# Presence route
/* uncomment the whole following route for enabling presence
   NOTE: do not forget to enable the call of this route from the main
     route */
##route[2]
##{
##	if (!t_newtran())
##	{
##		sl_reply_error();
##		exit;
##	};
##
##	if(is_method("PUBLISH"))
##	{
##		handle_publish();
##		t_release();
##	}
##	else
##	if( is_method("SUBSCRIBE"))
##	{
##		handle_subscribe();
##		t_release();
##	}
##
##	exit;
##}

branch_route[2] {
	xlog("new branch at $ru\n");
}

onreply_route[2] {
	xlog("incoming reply\n");
}

failure_route[1] {
	if (t_was_cancelled()) {
		exit;
	}

	# uncomment the following lines if you want to block client
	# redirect based on 3xx replies.
	##if (t_check_status("3[0-9][0-9]")) {
	##t_reply("404","Not found");
	##	exit;
	##}

	# uncomment the following lines if you want to redirect the failed
	# calls to a different new destination
	##if (t_check_status("486|408")) {
	##	sethostport("192.168.2.100:5060");
	##	append_branch();
	##	# do not set the missed call flag again
	##	t_relay();
	##}
}