[OpenSIPS-Users] BLF under OpenSIPS tutorial?

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Tue Dec 23 15:01:09 CET 2008

I continue my attepmts to have some kind of BLF under OpenSIPS. At first I
would like OpenSIPS to store the presence information, thus I am using the
PUA_LOC features. Here are extracts from my config:

 modparam("pua", "db_url", "mysql://openser:XXXXX@localhost/openser")
 modparam("pua_usrloc", "default_domain", "cc.huji.ac.il")
 modparam("pua_usrloc", "entity_prefix", "pres")
 modparam("pua_bla", "server_address", "sip:sa@*OPENsips-IP-address*:5060")
 modparam("pua_bla", "default_domain", "cc.huji.ac.il")
 modparam("pua_bla", "header_name", "Sender")

 and then during the processing of SIP messages:

 if(is_method("PUBLISH")) {
      if($hdr(Sender)!= NULL)
           handle_publish("$hdr(Sender)");
     else
             handle_publish();
            t_release();
 }
 if( is_method("SUBSCRIBE")) {
           handle_subscribe();
          t_release();
}
if(is_method("NOTIFY")){
         bla_handle_notify();
        t_reply("200", "OK");
        t_release();")
 }

Now, when a Polycom-501 phone tries to publish its presence I get the
following error:

Dec 23 15:33:23 [2836] ERROR:pua:send_publish: New PUBLISH and no body
found- invalid request

Dec 23 15:33:23 [2836] ERROR:pua_usrloc:ul_publish: while sending publish.

The presentity table is empty, but watchers/active_watchers seems to have
the other buddies that the phone would like to follow.

What causes this error and how can I overcome it?

                                  Thanks! __Yehavi: