[OpenSIPS-Users] Help me on flow of PUA

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Mon Dec 22 12:39:38 CET 2008

Hi Mahesh,

I see that the messages are exactly the same - and as they should be.
What do you mean when you say that the call flow is different? In the
time sequence?  It is not that important, but if we were to consider it,
your print surprises me as the presence server sends the 200OK reply for
Publish before sending Notify.
You use pua module with pua_usrloc? What opensips version are you using?

regards,
Anca