[OpenSIPS-Users] Re : [RLS] Cannot found service uri in rls-services

Eric PTAK eric.ptak.fr at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 10:15:54 CET 2008

Refering to the same spec, 5.7.1 Generating Service URIs for Presence Lists
:

When creating a Service URI for a Presence List, it is RECOMMENDED that the
XDMC:
· use, as the value of the <id> of a Service URI for a Presence List, the
value of the "name" attribute of the referenced
URI List from the same Presence List [...].

For example the resource-lists which has the list named "Default" referenced
with "sip:alice at domain;pres-list=Default" in rls-services doc :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<rls-services xmlns:rl="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:resource-lists"
xmlns="urn:ietf:params:xml:ns:rls-services">
  <service uri="sip:alice at domain;pres-list=*Default*">
    <resource-list>

http://domain/xcap-root/resource-lists/users/sip:alice@domain/index/~~/resource-lists/list[@name=
"*Default*"]
    </resource-list>