[OpenSIPS-Users] help nat problems

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at aliax.net
Thu Dec 18 10:20:51 CET 2008

2008/12/18 troxlinux <xserverlinux at gmail.com>:
> the telephones are behind a nat symmetric, they have in the network a router
> thomson speedtouch that doesn't have ip it public and that it masquerade the
> internal network to leave to internet ...
>

> will there be some solution for this type of networks with nat symmetrics?

I don't know why you insisit on it. Having symmetrics NAT is not a
problem at all if you use RtpProxy, please don't insist more on it
since this is not your problem.
The only problem that symmetric NAT produces it the fact that
symmetric NAT doesn't allow the usage of STUN (which is not your
case), just it.

Maybe your router has SIP ALG enabled?:
  http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Routers+SIP+ALG

--