[OpenSIPS-Users] mediaproxy 2.1 no accounting

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Dec 16 18:47:41 CET 2008

Hello,

I am trying to enable both radius and db accounting in mediaproxy 2.1.  Both
SQLObject and pyrad are built and installed.  I can¹t seem to get either to
do anything.

The README says the dispatcher will create the db tables upon startup, or
give an error.  I get no tables, and no error.  /etc/mediaproxy/config.ini
defines ³dburi =
mysql://mediaproxy_fp1:mediaproxy@localhost/mediaproxy_fp1², which does work
from the mysql command line client.  It seems that mediaproxy doesn¹t even
try to connect ‹ mysql sees nothing.

For radius, I know that I don¹t get anything from mediaproxy in the detail
file.  config.ini specifies the same config file as OpenSIPS, and OpenSIPS
radius accouting works.  I¹m not sure where else to troubleshoot here.

/var/log/messages has all the appropriate data for the sessions I¹m
proxying, but nothing helpful about accounting.

Is there some master switch I'm missing?  Some prereq for both that isn¹t
found?

Thanks,
Jeff