[OpenSIPS-Users] radius SQL accounting of failed calls

Jeff Pyle jpyle at fidelityvoice.com
Tue Dec 16 18:29:59 CET 2008

Adrian,

I modified /usr/local/etc/raddb/dictionary to include ³dictionary.modified²
instead of the standard ³dictionary² file from /usr/local/share/freeradius.
It also includes /usr/local/etc/opensips/dictionary.ser, from CDRTool.

In dictionary.modified (based on /usr/local/share/freeradius/dictionary), I
commented out many of the includes:  rfc2869 and all the vendor-specific
ones except dictionary.freeradius.  I had to leave
dictionary.freeradius.internal as well.  I left all the individual values
and attributes at the bottom intact (not commented out).

In radiusclient-ng¹s dictionary file, I had to comment out the following:

#ATTRIBUTE      Huntgroup-Name          221     string
#ATTRIBUTE      Fall-Through            1036    integer
#ATTRIBUTE      Exec-Program            1038    string
#ATTRIBUTE      Exec-Program-Wait       1039    string

At the top of /usr/local/etc/opensips/dictionary.ser, I followed the CDRTool
instuctions and included /usr/local/etc/radiusclient-ng/dictionary.

I think that¹s everything.

- Jeff