[OpenSIPS-Users] BLF under OpenSIPS tutorial?

Anca Vamanu anca at opensips.org
Tue Dec 16 13:08:19 CET 2008

Hi Yehavi,

If you intend to configure a shared line - on which only one call is
possible at one time - than it means that you are looking for BLA -
Bridge Line Appearance.
For this OpenSIPS has an implementation after the specifications in
draft-anil-sipping-bla-03.txt
This has been tested and is known to work with Polycom SoundIP 430 phones.

You can find documentation and a configuration file example here:
http://opensips.org/index.php?n=Resources.PuaExtensions#pua_bla.

regards,
Anca