[OpenSIPS-Users] Mediaproxy 2.1.0: dispatcher - relay problems

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Tue Dec 16 08:22:51 CET 2008

In your own code (see below) I do not see any instruction to set back the
from_tag. Only the from user and domain.

If you want to change the caller id that way you need to only touch the
username and domain not the tag in the from field. Removing/changing the
from tag will make the call fail and no solution will help you make that
work as the caller phone itself will be unable to recognize answers to
that session.

--
Dan